Some people were having a bit of difficulty navigating the site, so hopefully, this will help with the login and purchase procedure.
1. Go The Mudskipper website using this URL: http://www.mudskippercafe.com/login (Or alternately go to the site using the main URL http://www.mudskippercafe.com and click on the “Log-In” menu option in the horizontal menu at the top of the rotating picture banner.)
2. Once there, copy and paste the username and password provided to you in the email into the appropriate fields. Remember passwords are cAsE sEnSaTiVe. Don’t forget to take the math quiz before clicking the Submit button
3. After logging in, on the home page, look in the right-hand column right below the countdown timer, for “Pay Camp Fees, Meal Plan, Donate. Click below.” Click the “Select Your Options” link. (NOTE: If you are not logged on, you will not see this option.)
4. That will take you to the page where you will choose the options you are paying for today. Using the drop-down menus for Camp Fees, Meal Plan, Angels & Benefactors, choose the appropriate setting for each field–either Yes, No, or in the case of Angels & Benefactors, the amount you wish to donate.
This is how your selection should look if you are only paying your camp fees at this time.
5. Once you have made your choices, click “Add to cart” to go to the shopping cart page.
6. The first thing you should do on this page is to enter the coupon code, sent to you in the email, into the box called “Coupon code” then click the “Apply Coupon” button.
You should see the appropriate amount deducted from the ticket price in the “Cart Totals” area.
7. Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
8. Once on the checkout page, fill in the appropriate information, PayPal will already be selected for you, then click the “Proceed to PayPal” to be taken to the PayPal website to complete your transaction.
9. After making your payment on PayPal you will be automatically taken back to the Mudskipper Website to review your order.
Congratulations! If you have gotten this far you are an official Mudskipper!
All you need to do now is attend a teleconference with Dan and fill out your Mudskipper Profile on the website. Instructions on how to do these things will be sent to you separately.
If you experience any difficulty along the way, please don’t hesitate to call or text Elderberry (John Kisha) at 323-459-6350 and he’ll be happy to walk you through the process.